Image from Pixabay. Because pretty.
Answers to this week’s question The Friday Five @ DW.
1. Do you buy and use canned food?
I frequently use canned fruits such as peaches, pineapple and those canned fruit cocktails (the salads, not drink) which contain several fruits. I also frequently use canned meatballs in brown souce and just cook rice, macaroni or spaghetti to go with it. Occasionally I also eat some canned tuna. Occasionally for baking/ice cream making, I use condensed milk and coconut milk/cream.
2. What is your favourite canned food?
3. Do you like some canned food better than the fresh or dried version of it?
4. Do you have a can that just sits at the back of the cupboard? has anything weird happened to it? or do you still plan on using it in the future?
I don’t think so… too lazy to get up and check right now.
5. What is the weirdest thing you have seen canned?
Can’t think of anything weird. I tend only to pay attention to what I’m looking for and ignore the rest.