Today’s questions over at thefridayfive@DW
1. Which television series do you wish they had canceled?
None. If I never cared about a tv series in the first place, then I don’t care whether it’s on or not. And if it’s a tv series that I used to care about, but lost interest before it ended, then also I don’t care whether it’s still on or not.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing in history, what would it be and why?
I think, Covid-19 pandemic being still ongoing, I’d probably change that! So people wouldn’t die, and the loss of health for many of those who didn’t die of it.
3. Name a song/artist/album that changed your life and why.
No of those has ever changed my life.
4. Name one movie you were looking forward to seeing only to be bitterly disappointed by it, then explain why.
I can’t think of one! There’s been movies I’ve looked forward to and been disappointed, but I guess I just forget about them because I can’t bring one to mind.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King was kind of one – but it was because I was in a horribly bad mood when it was released on home media. I hadn’t seen that one yet, had been low key looking forward to it after liking the first two movies, and thought it’d be a great distraction and make me feel better and forget about being in a bad mood. Instead, I just saw all the flaws and everything, even tiniest of tiny things, annoyed me! It wasn’t the movie itself; I just shouldn’t have watched it at that time! I wasn’t in the headspace for it. I don’t usually misjudge my mood and what helps so badly, but that time I did.
5. Should people really idolize celebrities? (Not just people like Paris Hilton, but others such as Jimi Hendrix, Katharine Hepburn, Jim Morrison, Gene Kelly etc.)
No. They’re just people, let them be just people! You can admire a person’s skills and talent without idolizing them.