And answers to this week’s questions over at f.riday.com.
1. When did you last put honey on or in something?
I’m not sure; it was either when I baked bread rolls, or in Rooibos tea. It’s been a while either way!
2. How do you handle a bad mood?
I try to watch a comedy that always makes me laugh (examples: The Golden Girls, Soap, Get Smart!), or putter around with my watercolors. If my head can handle it, listen to music. Anything that feels like might distract me.
3. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character do you most identify with?
I hardly remember these… The only character I remember is Winnie-the-Pooh and I don’t have any kind of special connection to the that character or stories. I remember liking them but that’s about it.
4. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character would you best get along with?
See the answer to #3.
5. What’s your favorite way to do nothing?
Just simply to sit and chat about whatever (no heavy stuff or at least not much and not for long) with with my Mom in her garden in the summer when the weather is just right, or my best friend in a cafe or at my place. It’s so rare to just be able to sit and chat without having to do something and just enjoy being together.