My answers to this week’s question at f.riday5.com.
1. During which specific hour of the day are you likeliest to be happy?
Now that I’m just home due to being chronically ill, there is no particular hour because it can be just whenever. But back when I was working or in school, it was always around 8/9pm. Because the day’s demands were completely finished or at least done for that day and I could just relax and think whatever.
2. Which food-beverage pairings do you feel strongest about?
I really love a ice cold milk and a just-right-fresh-not-at-all-brown banana. It’s a tasty combo!
3. Do you enjoy (or have you enjoyed) socializing with coworkers?
4. When did you last try something different (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) to drink?
Maybe three summers ago I made a sustained effort to learn to like coffee. I tried for three months because it’s sort of un-Finnish not to like coffee but I kept disliking it as much as ever I did! Three months because I read somewhere that’s how long it takes to get used to a new food. Yeah, never happened with me and coffee. I like the Paulig Frezza cold coffee drinks which have like 5% of coffee in it and the rest is milk and various flavors, but real coffee? It’s a big fat NOPE.
5. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of doing whatever you do during the day?
Reading! It’s always been reading. I have to read for minimum of 10 minutes before lights out or I feel out of sorts and really weird. I usually read for longer than that (for hours often!), but 10 minutes is the minimum to put me in the right head space for rest and relaxation.