Welcome to So Obsessed, my collective site containing my fanart such as wallpapers and icons, fanfic, personal blog and a directory of the screencaps galleries and fansite I maintain.
I hope you enjoy your visit and check back soon!
17. July 17 is “World Emoji Day”. Do you use emojis?
🥰 I love emojies!
18. What is your biggest indulgence?
Fountain pens and fountain pen ink. I love them but I don’t really need them; other cheaper pens could take fountain pens’ place. I just wouldn’t enjoy using them as much, and I get frustrated when they keep drying out too quickly. That’s why I got into fountain pens in the first place.
19. What’s something terrifying that we’ve all come to accept as a fact of life?
Corporations having so much political and economic power. What’s good for a corporation is almost never good for a person/the employee.
20. Are you good at keeping secrets? Is it ever okay to share a secret?
I’m pretty good. If any person’s life and/or sanity is in jeopardy or somebody is being hurt, I think it’s not only okay to share a secret, but you have an obligation to do so.
21. If babies are considered innocent, when do people cease to be innocent?
When adults or adulting ruin them.
22. What would you genetically change about humans to make them a better species?
I’d either give men periods, or remove the necessity of women having them — this immediately came to mind. But I can’t decide which because a not-insignificant part of me wants men to bleed, suffer a lot of pain and discomfort once a month for a week for decades and have it belittled by a lot of doctors and nurses and by society at large. Because I’m petty like that.
23. Have you ever worked retail?
Nope! At least I don’t think so? Library work is customer service, yes, but we don’t try to sell products and it’s my understading that retail involves selling products.
24. A robot wrote this entire article. Another wrote and performed poetry. Should we be scared?
Maybe? If AI achieves self-consciousness, maybe.
25. Omnivore, vegetarian, vegan or something else?
Omnivore but a quite a picky eater.
26. Does anything hurt today?
My head. But only a little, and nothing out of the ordinary so no big deal.
27. Who was the last person to make you angry?
A right-wing politician.
28. When was the last time you properly cleaned out your refrigerator?
I don’t remember exactly when it was… so, much too long! I’ve done spot cleaning when necessary, but full wipe down… About a year ago? I’ve been thinking the last two weeks that I should do it, and de-freeze the freezer too.
29. Is there anything you regularly lie about?
30. Do you mostly do specific chores on specific days each week (e.g. groceries on Saturday, laundry on Wednesday, etc.)?
Nope. I do do groceries at regular intervals at the start and end of the week, the day isn’t specific but the interval usually is – it’s usually three days. It’s not so much by plan as that’s when I run out of certain things… I don’t have a car so I’m limited by what I can carry and that means grocery runs usually every three days.
31. Of this month’s questions, which was your favourite?
The emoji one!